Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a used and in overall excellent condition Gibson USA Les Paul Standard '60s. Built with a beautiful flame maple top over a weight-relieved mahogany body, a slim-taper mahogany neck, and two Gibson humbuckers. A set of Schaller locking tuners are installed, with the originals included in the case. There's a few small markings on the guitar in the clear coat on the back of the body, nothing down to the wood. The original case is included.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Original Tuners
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- AA-Figured Maple Top and Solid Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck and Rosewood Fretboard
- Slim Taper Neck Profile
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width, 12” Fretboard Radius
- Burstbucker 61R and 61T Humbuckers
- 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Graphtech Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Schaller Locking Tuners Installed
- Chrome Hardware
- 9 lbs, 2 oz.
- .800" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .910" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!