Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here's the new Gibson Les Paul Standard '60s guitar - built for left-handed players! It's perfect for those who want that classic Les Paul tone combined with a figured top and slim-taper profile to the mahogany neck!
Includes: Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- AA-Figured Maple Top and Solid Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck and Rosewood Fretboard
- Slim Taper Neck Profile
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width, 12” Fretboard Radius
- Burstbucker 61R and 61T Humbuckers
- 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Graphtech Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Rotomatic Tuners with Kidney Buttons
- Chrome Hardware
- 9 lbs,6 oz.
- .830" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .920" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!