Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Les Paul Standard '60s Left-Handed Iced Tea Item Description
Here's the new Gibson Les Paul Standard '60s guitar, perfect for those who want that classic Les Paul tone combined with a figured top and slim-taper profile to the mahogany neck! This guitar is built for left-handed players!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- AA-Figured Maple Top and Solid Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck and Rosewood Fretboard
- Slim Taper Neck Profile
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width, 12” Fretboard Radius
- Burstbucker 61R and 61T Humbuckers
- 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Graphtech Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Rotomatic Tuners with Kidney Buttons
- Chrome Hardware
- 9 lbs, 13 oz.
- .800" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .910" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this Les Paul Standard '60s Left-Handed Iced Tea online from The Music Zoo.