A Les Paul for the modern player! This is the Gibson Les Paul Standard in Heritage Cherry Sunburst - classic looks with some modern under the hood features that make it a super versatile guitar. The 2019 Standard has a AAA-grade flame top, Ultra Modern weight relieved mahogany body, Assymetrical slim taper neck, and chrome plated hardware. The guitar has a High Performance circuit with push/pulls on each control for coil tapping and phase switching. The guitar also has 5 internal DIP switches to modify your switching even further! The possibilities are almost endless with the 2019 Les Paul Standard.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Heritage Cherry Sunbust Finish
- AAA-Grade Flame Maple Top
- Ultra-Modern Weight Relief Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck with Assymetrical Slim Taper Profile
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Trapezoid Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 1.695" Neck Width at Nut
- 22 Frets
- Burstbucker Pro Humbuckers
- HP-4 High Performance Circuit featuring: 2 Push/Pull Volumes, 2 Push/Pull Tones, 3-Way Toggle Switch and Internal 5-Position DIP Switch
- Tektoid Nut
- Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic
- Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Locking Rotomatics w/ Keystone Buttons
- Chrome Hardware
- 8 lbs, 9 oz.
- .790" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .890" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!