A modern update on the timeless design of the Les Paul, this is a used 2017 Gibson Les Paul HP – this model in an Ebony finish. The guitar has a 9-hole weight-relieved mahogany body with a maple top, Gibson Rhythm Pro and Lead Pro humbuckers with push-pulls for coil-tapping, and an adjustable titanium nut! This Les Paul is in overall excellent condition with no major wear to be seen on it and the original case included.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top
- 9-Hole Weight Relief Mahogany Body
- Slim Taper Profile Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Mother of Pearl Trapezoid Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 1.745" Neck Width at Nut
- Zero Fret Titanium Nut
- 22 Frets
- Gibson Rhythm and Lead Pro Pickups
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls with Push/Pull pots for Coil Tapping
- Three-Way Selector Switch
- Chrome Push/Pull Top Hat Knobs
- TOM Bridge w/ Titanium Saddles and Locking Thumbwheels
- Aluminum Stop Bar Taipliece w/ Locking Studs
- 8 lbs, 12 oz.
- .800" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .860” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!