Take a swim in the ocean of this amazing looking Les Paul! This is a used and still in excellent conditin 2019 Les Paul Standard with an AAA-grade quilt top finished in Ocean Blue Perimeter. The guitar has lots of modern features with its Burstbucker Pro humbuckers wired to the High Performance circuit for dozens and dozens of pickup combinations and tones to be heard. The original hardshell case is included with the guitar.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Ocean Water Finish
- AAA-Grade Quilt Maple Top
- Ultra-Modern Weight Relief Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck with Assymetrical Slim Taper Profile
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Trapezoid Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 1.695" Neck Width at Nut
- 22 Frets
- Burstbucker Pro Humbuckers
- HP-4 High Performance Circuit featuring: 2 Push/Pull Volumes, 2 Push/Pull Tones, 3-Way Toggle Switch and Internal 5-Position DIP Switch
- Tektoid Nut
- Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic
- Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Locking Rotomatics w/ Keystone Buttons
- Chrome Hardware
- 8 lbs, 7 oz.
- .810" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .890" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!