Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
You can't go wrong with a Les Paul Studio in your stable, offering all the heft and definition of a Gibson Les Paul at a price point that many players can afford. This is a used and in overall excellent condition 2019 Studio with a black finish and a quality set of Seymour Duncan Antiquities humbuckers loaded in. The pickups have factory-worn covers. There is some light marks aroudn the body, nothing too major or which would affect playability. The original Gibson gigbag is included.
Includes: Original Gibson Gigbag
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top
- Weight-Relief Mahogany Body
- Slim Taper Profile Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Trapezoid Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 1.695" Neck Width at Nut
- 22 Frets
- Seymour Duncan Antiquity Humbuckers with Worn Covers
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Three-Way Selector Switch
- Tune-o-Matic Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Kluson Style Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 8 lbs, 2 oz.
- .840” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .920” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!