Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Les Paul Studio Ebony Item Description
The Music Zoo are huge fans of a Les Paul Studio; maple top, weight-relieved mahogany body, a slim neck profile, two humbuckers and you're off to the races! This is the new Les Paul Studio with some exciting new finish options, modern sounding humbuckers, and trapezoid inlays on a rosewood fretboard.
Includes: Gibson Gigbag and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top and Ultra-Modern Relief Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck and Rosewood Fretboard
- Slim Taper Neck Profile
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width, 12" Fretboard Radius
- Gibson 490R and 498T Humbuckers
- 2 Push/Pull Volumes (Coil-Tap), 2 Tones & Toggle Switch
- Graphtech Nut
- Nashville Tune-o-Matic Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 12 oz.
- .850" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .950" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this Les Paul Studio Ebony online from The Music Zoo.