This is a lightly used 2019 Gibson Les Paul Studio with an ebony finish. The guitar is in excellent cosmetic condition. There are some neck twisting issues that are corrected with a medium-high action, meaning that this would be an excellent slide guitar, or could have work performed by an experienced technician. It's being sold as-is, with the original gigbag included.
Includes: Gibson Gigbag
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top and Ultra-Modern Relief Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck and Rosewood Fretboard
- Slim Taper Neck Profile
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width, 12" Fretboard Radius
- Gibson 490R and 498T Humbuckers
- 2 Push/Pull Volumes (Coil-Tap), 2 Tones & Toggle Switch
- Graphtech Nut
- Nashville Tune-o-Matic Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!