Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a great looking Les Paul Studio - the Studio Hot Rod to be exact, built in 2010. This version of the studio features an ebony finish with blue and white pinstripes, double-white bobbin Gibson humbuckers and a black composite fretboard. It's still in overall excellent condition with just light playwear around the body, no dents or dings!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top
- Mahogany Body with Traditional Weight Relief
- Mahogany Neck
- Black Composite Fretboard
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 22 Frets
- Gibson 490R Humbucker Neck Pickup
- Gibson 498T Humbucker Bridge Pickup
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Tune-o-Matic Bridge
- Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Tuners
- 8 lbs, 7 oz.
- .860" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .930" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!