You can never go wrong with having a workhorse Les Paul Studio in your stable! This is a stunning looking Studio built by Gibson in 1996 with a limited edition Ferrari Red finish and chrome hardware. The guitar has some dings and dents around the body but like any LP Studio, it takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'. There is a brass nut added to this guitar.The original Gibson gigbag is included as well!
Includes: Gibson Gigbag
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Carved Maple Top
- Mahogany Body with Modern Weight Relief
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Trapezoid Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 1 11/16" Nut Width
- 22 Frets
- Gibson 490R Humbucker Neck Pickup
- Gibson 498T Humbucker Bridge Pickup
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Three-Way Selector Switch
- Tune-o-Matic Bridge
- Stopbar Tailpiece
- Vintage-Style Green Key Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 9 lbs.
- .830" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.010" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!