Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Premium Used Gear
This is a used and in overall excellent condition Les Paul Studio finished in Smokehouse Burst. The toggle switch has been replaced and the guitar plays wonderfully! No wear to be seen on the body, and the Gibson gigbag is included.
Includes: Gibson Gigbag
- Soldibody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top and Ultra-Modern Relief Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck and Rosewood Fretboard
- Slim Taper Neck Profile
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width, 12" Fretboard Radius
- Gibson 490R and 498T Humbuckers
- 2 Push/Pull Volumes (Coil-Tap), 2 Tones & Toggle Switch
- Graphtech Nut
- Nashville Tune-o-Matic Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 8 lbs, 2 oz.
- .820" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .900" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!