This is a used 2016 Gibson Les Paul Studio T in Ebony. The Studio has had the original G-FORCE electronic tuners swapped for more traditional Kluson tuners. The original parts and charger are included in the aluminum case which came with the guitar. There's light scratches and swirl around the body, no dents or dings! A great workhorse Les Paul Studio!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Original G-FORCE Tuners and Charger
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top
- Modern Weight Relief Mahogany Body
- Slim Profile Mahogany Neck
- Granadillo Fingerboard
- Acrylic Trapezoid Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 22 Frets
- 490R Neck and 498T Bridge Humbuckers
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Three-Way Selector Switch
- Tune-o-Matic Bridge with Aluminum Stopbar Tailpiece
- Kluson Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 8 lbs, 9 oz.
- .810" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .870” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!