Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
A great looking and only lightly used guitar, this is a 2020 Les Paul Studio finished in Tangerine Burst. The two Gibson humbuckers are loaded into a weight-relieved mahogany body and have push-pull controls for coil-tapping single-coil type of tones! The guitar only has very light players wear, no dents or dings. The original gigbag is included.
Includes: Gibson Gigbag
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top and Ultra-Modern Relief Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck and Rosewood Fretboard
- Slim Taper Neck Profile
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width, 12" Fretboard Radius
- Gibson 490R and 498T Humbuckers
- 2 Push/Pull Volumes (Coil-Tap), 2 Tones & Toggle Switch
- Graphtech Nut
- Nashville Tune-o-Matic Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 8 lbs, 2 oz.
- .830" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .920" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!