The Music Zoo are huge fans of a Les Paul Studio! With a maple top, weight-relieved mahogany body, a slim neck profile, two humbuckers - you have all you need to be off to the races! This is the Les Paul Studio with some exciting new finish options, modern sounding humbuckers, and trapezoid inlays on a rosewood fretboard.
Includes: Gibson Gigbag and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top and Ultra-Modern Relief Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck and Rosewood Fretboard
- Slim Taper Neck Profile
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width, 12" Fretboard Radius
- Gibson 490R and 498T Humbuckers
- 2 Push/Pull Volumes (Coil-Tap), 2 Tones & Toggle Switch
- Graphtech Nut
- Nashville Tune-o-Matic Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 8 lbs, 10 oz.
- .810" at 1st Fret
- .910" at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!