Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
You can't ask for a better workhorse Les Paul than a Studio model! This is a gently played 2010 Les Paul Studio in Wine Red with chrome hardware. The guitar features two 490R and 498T humbuckers, an unbound rosewood fretboard and trapezoid inlays. Just light playwear, no major dents or dings!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top
- Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Trapezoid Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 22 Frets
- Gibson 490R Humbucker Neck Pickup
- Gibson 498T Humbucker Bridge Pickup
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Three-Way Selector Switch
- Tune-o-Matic BridgeTitanium Saddles
- Stopbar Tailpiece
- 7 lbs, 15 oz.
- .830" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!