Here's a great Gibson USA Les Paul Traditional in the classic Heritage Cherry Sunburst finish, built in 2017. The guitar has a lightly figured maple top over a mahogany body, and comfortable rounded mahogany neck. Two Burstbucker pickups are in there to provide the sound. Minus some very light surface marks, the guitar is still in excellent shape with no dents or dings!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Heritage Cherry Sunburst Finish
- Figured Maple Top
- Solid Mahogany Body
- Rounded Profile Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Acrylic Trapezoid Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 22 Frets
- Gibson Burstbucker 1 and 2 Humbucker Pickups
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Three-Way Selector Switch
- ABR-1 Bridge with Aluminum Stopbar Tailpiece
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 10 lbs, 9 oz.
- .830" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .970” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!