Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
An all-black Les Paul Standard with a Bigsby tailpiece? Heck, yeah! This is a used and still in very good condition 2011 Gibson Les Paul Traditional, built with a Bigsby and Schaller roller bridge as part of a Gibson limited edition run in 2011. The guitar has only light wear around the body - no major dings or dents and it plays wonderfully!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Ebony Finish
- Maple Top
- Weight Relieved Mahogany Body
- Rounded Profile Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Trapezoid Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 1.695" Neck Width at Nut
- 22 Frets
- Gibson ’57 Classic Humbucker Pickups
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Three-Way Selector Switch
- Schaller Roller Bridge with Bigsby Tailpiece
- Chrome Hardware
- 9 lbs, 11 oz.
- .830" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.010” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!