Somehow stripped down but still the full package: this is a left-handed Gibson 2019 Les Paul Tribute. The Tribute model features an ultra-modern weight relief, satin finish, plain maple top, but still the great looks of trapezoid inlays and cream plastics. The pickups are a set of modern sounding 490R humbuckers, with gold tophat knobs and Vintage Deluxe tuners. Everything you need, plus a padded Gigbag to get you on stage right out of the box!
Includes: Gibson Gigbag and Paperwork
- Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Maple Top and Ultra-Modern Relief Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck and Rosewood Fretboard
- Rounded Neck Profile
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width, 12" Fretboard Radius
- Gibson 490R and 490T Humbuckers
- 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch
- Graphtech Nut
- Nashville Tune-o-Matic Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Vintage Deluxe Tuners with Keystone Buttons
- Chrome Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!