This fun guitar was part of the 2008 Gibson Guitar of the Month series: the Longhorn Double-Cutaway in a Heritage Cherry Sunburst finish over figured maple top. The guitar has two active EMG 85 humbuckers paired with a L.R. Baggs Piezo tune-o-matic bridge to dial in shimmering acoustic tones. It's a very versatile instrument, great for gigs! The guitar is in overall excellent condition with the original case included.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Heritage Cherry Sunburst Finish
- AA-Grade Maple Top
- Mahogany Body
- ’60s Slim Profile Mahogany Neck with Ebony Fingerboard
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 22 Frets
- 12” Radius
- EMG 85 Humbuckers, L.R. Baggs Piezo Tune-o-Matic Bridge
- Pickup Volume, Piezo Volume, Master Tone Controls
- Gold Hardware
- 6 lbs, 12 oz.
- .810” Neck Measurement at 1st Fret
- .910” Neck Measurement at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!