This is a great looking J-45, ordered by The Music Zoo through the Gibson Made 2 Measure program to create an acoustic that's got a bit of an old-school nod to it with a vintage style '50s one-ply white pickguard, a cherry red finish, and white-button tuners. The guitar is loaded up with L.R. Baggs VTC electronics for an easy way to plug in onstage and have control over your amplified tone!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Cherry Finish
- Sitka Spruce Top with Traditional Hand Scalloped X-Bracing
- Mahogany Back and Sides
- 2-Piece Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.725" Nut Width
- Open-Back Tuners with Vintage White Buttons
- Rosewood Belly Up Bridge, ‘50s Style Tortoise Pickguard
- L.R. Baggs VTC Electronics
- 4 lbs. 3 oz.
- .880" Neck Profile at Nut
- .950” Neck Profile at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!