Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
A great playing semi-hollow from Gibson, here is a used Midtown Standard model with an ebony finish built in 2015. The guitar has cool looking mirror dot inlays, single-ply binding, and '57 Classic humbuckers. The guitar is in excellent condition with the original case included.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- 7 lbs, 8 oz.
- Ebony Finish
- Maple Top
- Semi-Hollow Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- '60s Style Slim Taper Neck Profile
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.695" Nut Width
- 12" Fretboard Radius
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- .820” Neck Measurement at 1st Fret
- .880” Neck Measurement at 12th Fret
- Mirror Dot Inlays
- '57 Classic / '57 Classic Plus Humbuckers
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Schaller Roller Tune-O-Matic Bridge
- Bigsby Vibrato Tailpiece
- Keystone Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!