An SG built for the modern age, here's the SG Modern from Gibson USA! Features include an AA-grade figured maple top on a mahogany body, fast playing neck with a compound radius and Assymetrical slim taper profile, and a set of awesome sounding Burstbucker Pro pickups with onboard coil-taps!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- AA-Figured Maple Top and Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck and Ebony Fretboard
- Asymmetrical Slim Taper Profile
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.7" Nut Width, Compound Fretboard Radius
- Burstbucker Pro and Pro + Humbuckers
- 2 Push/Pull Volumes (Coil-Tap), 2 Tones & Toggle Switch
- Graphtech Nut
- Aluminum Nashville Tune-o-Matic Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Locking Rotomatic Tuners with Keystone Buttons
- Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 3 oz.
- .820" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .910" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!