Here's a used Gibson SG Standard T, built in 2017 with a Cherry Burst finish. The guitar has a mahogany body with a great feeling slim taper neck, rosewood fretboard, and two '57 Classic humbuckers. The guitar has had a headstock repair, with the work looking sturdy. It includes the original case.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Mahogany Body
- Slim Taper Profile Mahogany Neck
- Thick 1-Piece Rosewood Fingerboard
- Acrylic Trapezoid Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 1.695" Neck Width at Nut
- 22 Frets
- Tektoid Nut
- Gibson ’57 Classic Humbucker Pickups
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Three-Way Selector Switch
- Top Hat Knobs
- Aluminum Tune-o-Matic Bridge
- Aluminum Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Locking Kidney-Button Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 6 lbs, 3 oz.
- .780" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .880" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!