Known as the King of Flattops since its introduction in 1937, the Gibson SJ-200 is as ornate and luxurious as a Gibson acoustic can get! The most striking features of the new SJ-200 Original include, the carved four bar Moustache bridge, an engraved tortoise pick guard, mother-of-pearl crown fretboard and headstock inlay, and exquisite flamed maple back and sides. The SJ-200 is an American original with its shape and elegant appearance.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Sitka Spruce Top
- Flame Maple Back and Sides
- Round Profile 2-Piece Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 20 Frets
- 1.725” Nut Width
- Bone Nut
- Mother of Pearl Graduated Crowns Inlays
- SJ-200 Four Bar Moustache Bridge
- Traditional Hand-Scalloped X-Bracing
- Multi-Ply Top and Multi-Ply Back Binding
- Gotoh Keystone Tuners
- LR Baggs VTC Electronics
- 4 lbs 15 oz.
- .850" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .920" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!