Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is the Gibson Songwriter Cutaway acoustic-electric guitar, a square shoulder dreadnought powerhouse of an instrument great for performers who need a guitar to both inspire writing and perform on stage equally. The guitar is built of solid spruce and rosewood, with onboard Fishman electronics and topped off with gold Grover tuners and multi-ply top binding.
Includes: Hardshell Case
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Square Shoulder Dreadnought Body Style
- Sitka Spruce Top
- Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Round Neck Profile
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.73" Nut Width
- 20 Frets
- Mother of Pearl Parallelogram Inlays
- Gold Grover Rotomatic Tuners
- Multi-Ply Top Binding, Single Ply Back Binding
- Fishman Prefix Plus-T Electronics
- Antique Natural Finish
- 5 lbs. 6 oz.
- .840” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .910” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!