Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
We get excited every time we see a label on a box with Stephen Sterns name on it. We know right off that bat that it's going to be a flawless instrument that will not only look fantastic, but play like a dream as well, and this '59 Falcon in a gorgeous and vibey Seafoam Green finish sure didn't disappoint. The finish is Relic for a interesting wear pattern with small dings, and intricate check marks around the body. We really dig the bare wood look on the top of the neck. A true Show-Stopper guitar that's a centerpiece of any Gretsch collection.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Certificate of Authenticity
- 8 lbs, 8 oz.
- Relic Seafoam Green Finish
- Masterbuilt by Stephen Stern
- Laminated Maple Top, Back, and Sides
- Maple Neck w
- Ebony Fretboard
- Mother of Pearl Half Moon Thumbnail Inlays
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 21 Frets
- .860" Neck Profile at Nut
- .960” Neck Profile at 9th Fret
- TV Jones Pickups
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Gold Plated Sychro-Sonic Bridge
- Gretsch "G" Cadillac Tailpiece
- Gold Plated Grover Tuners
- Bone Nut
- Gold Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!