Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This stunning Gretsch Falcon is a 1959 Reissue, built by Masterbuilder Stephen Stern and featuring a relic Seafoam Green finish. This guitar was originally sold by The Music Zoo in 2018 and back to find itself a new home, still in excellent shape with all wear original to how it left the Gretsch Custom Shop. The original case and Certificate of Authenticity are included.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Certificate of Authenticity
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Relic Seafoam Green Finish
- Masterbuilt by Stephen Stern
- Laminated Maple Top, Back, and Sides
- Maple Neck w
- Ebony Fretboard
- Mother of Pearl Half Moon Thumbnail Inlays
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 21 Frets
- TV Jones Pickups
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Gold Plated Sychro-Sonic Bridge
- Gretsch "G" Cadillac Tailpiece
- Gold Plated Grover Tuners
- Bone Nut
- Gold Hardware
- 8 lbs, 9 oz.
- .870" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .990” Neck Profile at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!