This hot-rodded bird is a Gretsch Stephen Stern masterbuilt Falcon in a relic Firebird Red finish. We've never been disappointed by a Stern-built Gretsch, and this one with its eye-catching color really takes the cake. The guitar is loaded with Seymour Duncan Dyno Sonic pickups, and classic Gretsch appointments such as the Synchro-Sonic bridge and Cadillac "G" tailpiece! All wear is original to how the Custom Shop intended the guitar to look, and it includes the original hard case along with certificate of authenticity.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Certificate of Authenticity
- 7 lbs, 15 oz.
- Relic Firebird Red Finish
- Masterbuilt by Stephen Stern
- Laminated Maple Top, Back, and Sides
- Parallel Bracing
- Maple Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- Mother of Pearl Engraved Humps Inlays
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Vintage Style Frets
- .870" Neck Profile at Nut
- .980” Neck Profile at 9th Fret
- Seymour Duncan Dyno Sonic Pickups
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Gold Plated Sychro-Sonic Bridge
- Gretsch "G" Cadillac Tailpiece
- Gold Plated Grover Imperial Tuners
- Bone Nut
- Gold Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!