Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This eye-catcher is a G6210 Duo Jet Junior, a Gretsch Custom Shop creation built by Stephen Stern and which was on display at the 2019 NAMM show. The guitar is finished in a Closet Classic Tahitian Coral color over a flat-top mahogany body, with TV Jones Full Fidelity pickups and simple yet effective master volume and tone controls. Of course, it's outfitted with a Bigsby because what Gretsch guitar would be complete without one?
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity and Paperwork
- 8 lbs, 5 oz.
- Closet Classic Tahitian Coral Finish
- Flat-Top Mahogany Body
- Rosewood Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard with Thumbnail Inlays
- ’54 Duo Jet Headstock
- 24.6" Scale Length
- .860" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- TV Jones Full Fidelity Pickups
- 3-Position Pickup Selector Toggle Switch
- Master Volume, Master Tone Controls
- Treble Bleed Circuit
- Rocking Bar Bridge and Bigsby B5 Tailpiece
- Rosewood Pickguard
- Nickel Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!