Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is an amazing, one of a kind '59 Falcon built by the one and only Stephen Stern. We've all see White Falcons, as well as Black Falcons, but who has ever seen a Sage Green Metallic Falcon, let alone with a heavy relic finish Beautiful looks aside, once you pick up this guitar, you know you're playing a masterpiece of an instrument. Built with all traditional Falcon features, and topped off with a Bigsby vibrato, gold hardware and gold sparkle binding, this is an instrument that defines your style and commands attention.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- 8 lbs, 6 oz.
- Heavy Relic Sage Green Metallic Finish
- Masterbuilt by Steven Stern
- Laminated Maple Top, Back, and Sides
- Quartersawn Fat "C" Shape Maple Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- Trestle Bracing
- Mother of Pearl Half Moon Thumbnail Inlays
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 21 Vintage Style Frets
- .860" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .940" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
- TV Jones Classic Neck and Bridge Pickups
- Master Volume, Neck Volume , Bridge Volume, Pickup Selector Switch, Tone Switch
- Gold Plated Sychro-Sonic Bridge
- Bigsby Tailpiece
- Gold Plated Grover Tuners
- Bone Nut
- Gold Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!