This is a great deal on a very lightly used Gretsch Jr Jet Club, in overall excellent condition. The G2210 Streamliner Junior Jet Club is a stripped-down workhouse that’s built to take a beating. With aggressive attack and quick response, the sleek Junior Jet Club is designed for the down and dirty guitarist who demands no-nonsense tone at an affordable price. Powered by Broad’Tron humbucking pickups, this Streamliner guitar delivers robust lows, and a throaty midrange that is harnessed and shaped by a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Neo-Classic inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the bolt-on nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile.
- Dual Broad’Tron™ pickups
- Single-cut nato body
- Bolt-on nato neck
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Master volume and master tone controls and three-way toggle switch
- Anchored compensated wrap-around bridge
- Single-ply tortoise pickguard
- Vintage-style control knobs and nickel hardware
- Available in Golddust, Gunmetal, Imperial Stain and Vintage White
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!