Revitalizing the best elements from the past, the G2622 Streamliner™ Center Block Double-Cut with V-Stoptail bursts into the modern music era with powerful sound and style. Brash and feedback-resistant, the sleek G2622 is designed for the guitarist who demands more than the mundane from an instrument—more performance, more style and most importantly, more volume—while retaining all you expect from a Gretsch.
The secret to the Streamliner’s sound is twofold—the Broad’Tron™ BT-2S humbucking pickup and the spruce center block. Designed specifically for the Streamliner Collection, the high-output Broad’Tron pickup spawns improved definition with tighter bass response for robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange. A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on rocking stages!
- Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Mahogany Body
- Gloss Urethane Finished Thin “U” Shape Nato Neck
- Laurel Fretboard
- 24.75” Scale Length
- 12” Fretboard Radius
- Synthetic Bone Nut, 1.6875” Width
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pearloid Oval Inlays
- Broad’Tron™ BT-2S Pickups
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Gretsch V-Stop Tailpiece
- Die Cast Sealed Tuners
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!