Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.
Authorized Gretsch Dealer
Get that Great Gretsch Sound at an even greater price with this G5220 Electromatic Jet BT in FIrestick Red! Features include a lightweight chambered mahogany body with a maple top, classic lookijng block inlays, and a set of Broad'Tron pickups with lots of crisp definition!
- Chambered Electric Guitar
- Chambered Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck with Thin U Profile
- Laurel Fretboard
- 24.6” Scale Length
- 12” Fretboard Radius
- 1.6875” Nut Width
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Black Top Broad’Tron Pickups
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Gretsch “V” Tailpiece
- Synthetic Bone Nut
- Die-Cast Tuners
- Silver Plexi Pickguard with Gretsch Logo
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!