The all-new G5232T Electromatic® Double Jet FT with Bigsby captures essential Jet power and fidelity at a great price. Classic Jet tone begins with a chambered mahogany body with arched maple top that produces full lows and mids with a well-defined, yet smooth high end. The result is a strong and balanced acoustic foundation fit for a variety of tones. Black Top Filter'Tron pickups amplify and accentuate the Electromatic Double Jet FT's chambered body to produce a wide, balanced and transparent tone. Loud and punchy, this Jet sounds out with remarkable definition at any level of gain. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
- Poplar Body
- Thin "U" Shaped Mahogany Neck and Laurel Fretboard
- 24.6" Scale Length
- 1.6875” Nut Width
- 22 Frets
- Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail Inlays
- 2 Black Top Filter'Tron Pickups
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone Controls
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic Bridge
- Die-Cast Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- Dark Cherry Metallic Finish
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!