The G5260T Electromatic® Jet™ Baritone with Bigsby® captures essential Jet power and fidelity at sub-sonic levels. The Jet Baritone rattles foundations with dual Gretsch® mini humbucking pickups that capture thundering lows while retaining a piano-like articulation and definition for intoxicating sonic size and width at every level of gain. Simple tone-shaping is provided by a three-position pickup toggle switch as well as master volume and master tone controls. An elongated 29 ¾”-scale accommodates lower tunings without loss of string tension, while the sturdy bolt-on maple neck is topped with a comfortable 12”-radius laurel fingerboard featuring 22 medium jumbo frets.
- Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Chambered Mahogany Body
- Gloss Urethane Finished Thin “U” Shape Mahogany Neck
- Laurel Fretboard
- 29.75” Scale Length
- 12” Fretboard Radius
- Synthetic Bone Nut, 1.6875” Width
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Gretsch® Mini Humbucking Pickups
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Master Volume, Master Tone
- Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Bigsby-Licensed B50 Vibrato
- Die Cast Sealed Tuners
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!