The all-new G5260 Electromatic Jet Baritone with V-Stoptail captures essential Jet power and fidelity at sub-sonic levels. The Jet Baritone rattles foundations with dual Gretsch mini humbucking pickups that capture thundering lows while retaining a piano-like articulation and definition for intoxicating sonic size and width at every level of gain. Simple tone-shaping is provided by a three-position toggle switch as well as master volume and master tone controls. An elongated 29 ¾”-scale accommodates lower tunings without loss of string tension, while the sturdy bolt-on maple neck is topped with a comfortable 12” radius laurel fingerboard featuring 22 medium jumbo frets. Other premium features and appointments include an anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge, pearloid Big Block inlays, white binding with purfling and chrome hardware.
- Solid mahogany body
- Bolt-on maple neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Big Block inlays
- Dual Gretsch® mini humbucking pickups
- Three-position toggle switch and master volume and master tone controls
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Chrome hardware
- Available in Dark Cherry Metallic (539) and Jade Grey Metallic (519) with silver pickguard, or in London Grey (569) with black pickguard
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!