Like a ’60s invasion, the G5422G-12 Electromatic® Classic Hollow Body Double-Cut 12-String with Gold Hardware serves up full hollow-body build and the true Filter’Tron™ voice for that classically lush 12-string chime and jangle. Like all Electromatic guitars, it delivers the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart as the quintessential rock ‘n’ roll guitars from the very beginning. The G5422G-12 features a laminated maple body with vintage-inspired perimeters and refined arches, as well as all-new trestle block bracing to help reduce unwanted feedback. By increasing rigidity and contact between the top and back of the body, the new trestle block design also results in the sound having a faster attack with more focus, snap, and increased sustain. Coupled with all-new FT-5E Filter’Tron™ pickups, this hollow build’s voice explodes with huge full-bodied punch, classic chime and enhanced presence, clarity and note definition. An all-new Classic “C”-shaped maple neck offers a more comfortable playing feel for improved playability and performance, and is topped with a 12”-radius laurel fingerboard.
- Hollow Electric Guitar
- Laminated Maple Body
- Gloss Finished Classic “C” Shape Maple Neck
- Laurel Fretboard
- 24.72” Scale Length
- 12” Fretboard Radius
- GraphTech NuBone Nut, 1.77” Width
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pearloid Hump Block Inlays
- FT-5E Filter’Tron Pickups
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume with Treble Bleed, Master Tone
- Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Secured Laurel Base
- Vintage-Style Open-Back Tuners
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!