Classic Gretsch Tennessee Rose looks and tone, updated within the Players Edition series for the modern guitarist! Updates include all-new FT-67 FIlter'Tron humbuckers designed to capture authentic vintage Gretsch voicing but with a more well-rounded tone for modern playing styles. This powerful pair of pickups provide open and pristine top-end chime, glassy midrange, robust low end and balanced harmonics for tone that blends seamlessly with other instruments. Parallel bracing delivers resonant hollow body sound from the comfortable 2”-deep maple body. The Electrotone-body style revisits a vintage design from the 1960s, and its shallow depth, simulated f-holes and sealed top provide additional feedback control and low-end thump. The guitar also features Luminlay side dots to guide you on a dark stage, a GraphTech TUSQ XL nut, and a string-through Bigsby tailpiece that makes restringing your Bigsby a breeze.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Deep Cherry Stain Finish
- Laminated Maple Body with Parallel Bracing
- Gloss Finished Standard “U” Shape Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 24.6” Scale Length
- 12” Fretboard Radius
- Graphtech TUSQ XL Nut, 1.6875” Width
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- FT-67 Filter’Tron Pickups
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume w/ Treble Bleed, Master Tone w/ No-Load Pot
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup.
- Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Pinned Rosewood Base
- Bigsby B6CP String-Thru Tailpiece
- Gotoh Locking Tuners
- 7 lbs, 3 oz.
- .820" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .940” Neck Profile at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!