Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
The 1955 Chet Atkins is as Gretsch as Gretsch can get, with its great looking Western Orange Stain finish on the laminated maple body, trestle bracing, "U" shaped maple neck, and two TV Jones T-Armond pickups for a very vintage sounding single-coil chime. Add in the compensated aluminum bridge and Bigsby tailpiece to round out the looks of this excellent instrument.
Includes: Hardshell Case
- 7 lbs.
- Western Orange Stain Finish
- Gloss Nitrocellulose Finished Laminated Maple Body
- Trestle Bracing
- Gloss Nitrocellulose Finished Vintage “V” Shape Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 24.6” Scale Length
- 12” Fretboard Radius
- 1.6875” Nut Width
- 22 Vintage Style Frets
- TV Jones T-Armond Pickups
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Aluminum Compensated Bridge
- Bone Nut
- Grover Sta-Tite Tuners
- Gold Plexi Pickguard with Black Gretsch Logo
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!