Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Looking for vintage Gresch vibes with the dependability of a modern guitar? Pick this used and in excellent condition Limited Edition G6120T '59 Nashville Single Cut in a Dark Cherry Stain, complete with a vintage "V" neck profile, small sized frets, pinned Rocking Bar bridge, and two TV Jones Ray Butts Ful-Fidelity pickups!
Includes: Hardshell Case
- 7 lbs, 9 oz.
- Dark Cherry Stain Finish
- Laminated Maple Body
- Trestle Bracing
- Vintage “V” Shape Maple Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- 24.6” Scale Length
- 12” Fretboard Radius
- 1.6875” Nut Width
- 22 Vintage Small Frets
- TV Jones Ray Butts Ful-Fidelity Pickups
- Volume 1. Neck Pickup, Volume 2. Bridge Pickup, Master Volume
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pinned Rocking Bar Bridge
- Bigsby B6CBVF Vibrato Tailpiece
- Grover Sta-Tite Tuners
- Nickel hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!