Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Gretsch celebrates the incredible talents of revered country musician Steve Wariner with this used and still in excellent condition G6120T-SW Steve Wariner Signature Nashville® Gentleman with Bigsby! The single-cutaway hollow body combines with TV Jones® TV Classic Plus neck pickup and a TV Jones® Paul Yandell Duo-Tron bridge pickup for that classic powerful and big-body Gretsch sound. Paired together specially for this model, these pickups deliver articulated notes with a slightly rounder top-end and a touch more output. Designed with finger-picking styles in mind, the Duo-Tron never loses the character of the treble strings, resulting in fuller, bolder tone that is more rounded and focused. The original case is included!
Includes: Hardshell Case
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Magic Black Finish
- Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finished Laminated Maple Body
- 1959 Trestle Bracing
- Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finished Standard “U” Shape Maple Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- 2.75” Body Depth
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 12” Fretboard Radius
- 1.6875” Nut Width
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- TV Jones TV Classic Plus Bridge Pickup, TV Jones Paul Yandell Duo-Tron Neck Pickup
- Master Volume, Master Tone (with Push/Pull Coil Select Feature)
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup.
- Tru-Arc Brass Rocking Bar Bridge
- Gotoh Locking Tuners
- Gold Plexi Pickguard with Black Gretsch Logo
- 7 lbs.
- .820" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .920" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!