Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here is an excellent condition lightly used G6122T-59 from the Gretsch Vintage Select series! The 59 Country Gentleman takes you back to the instrument made as it was that year, with a nitro lacquer finish over a maple body with a walnut lacquer stain, two TV Jones Super'Tron pickups, and a Bigsby vibrato tailpiece with "wire" arm to get the looks just right! This guitar includes the original hardshell case.
- 8 lbs, 15 oz.
- Walnut Stain Finish
- Gloss Nitrocellulose Finished Laminated Maple Body
- Trestle Bracing
- Gloss Nitrocellulose Finished Standard “U” Shape Maple Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 12” Fretboard Radius
- 1.75” Nut Width
- .830” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .890” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- Vintage Style Frets
- TV Jones Super'Tron Classic Plus Pickups
- Volume 1. Neck Pickup, Volume 2. Bridge Pickup, Master Volume
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Rocking Bar Bridge
- Bone Nut
- Grover Imperial Tuners
- Gold Plexi Pickguard with Black Gretsch Logo
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!