Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
G6122T-59 Vintage Select 1959 Chet Atkins Country Gentleman Walnut Stain Item Description
Here is an excellent condition lightly used G6122T-59 from the Gretsch Vintage Select series! The 59 Country Gentleman takes you back to the instrument made as it was that year, with a nitro lacquer finish over a maple body with a walnut lacquer stain, two TV Jones Super'Tron pickups, and a Bigsby vibrato tailpiece with "wire" arm to get the looks just right! This guitar includes the original hardshell case.
Product Specs and Features
- 8 lbs, 15 oz.
- Walnut Stain Finish
- Gloss Nitrocellulose Finished Laminated Maple Body
- Trestle Bracing
- Gloss Nitrocellulose Finished Standard “U” Shape Maple Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 12” Fretboard Radius
- 1.75” Nut Width
- .830” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .890” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- Vintage Style Frets
- TV Jones Super'Tron Classic Plus Pickups
- Volume 1. Neck Pickup, Volume 2. Bridge Pickup, Master Volume
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Rocking Bar Bridge
- Bone Nut
- Grover Imperial Tuners
- Gold Plexi Pickguard with Black Gretsch Logo
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gretsch
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gretsch electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this G6122T-59 Vintage Select 1959 Chet Atkins Country Gentleman Walnut Stain online from The Music Zoo.