Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Watch the Product Demo Video
G6122T-62GE Vintage Select 1962 Chet Atkins Country Gentleman Walnut Stain Item Description
This used and in overall excellent condition ’62 Country Gentleman takes you back to the instrument originally made famous by George Harrison, with its unique walnut stain finish, two TV Jones Classic pickups, and dual string mutes with red felt surrounds. The guitar has a sealed top with painted F holes to eliminate the chances of feedback, and topped off with a plexi pickguard and gold Imperial tuners. The original case is included!
Includes: Hardshell Case
Product Specs and Features
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Walnut Stain Finish
- Gloss Urethane Finished Laminated Maple Body
- Trestle Bracing
- Gloss Urethane Finished Standard “U” Shape Maple Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 12” Fretboard Radius
- 1.6875” Nut Width
- 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- TV Jones Classic Pickups
- Volume 1. Neck Pickup, Volume 2. Bridge Pickup, Master Volume
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup, 3-Position Tone Switch
- Rocking Bar Bridge
- Bone Nut
- Grover Imperial Tuners
- Gold Plexi Pickguard with Black Gretsch Logo
- 8 lbs, 5 oz.
- .820" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .900” Neck Profile at 9th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gretsch
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gretsch electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this G6122T-62GE Vintage Select 1962 Chet Atkins Country Gentleman Walnut Stain online from The Music Zoo.