With the Gretsch Vintage Select series, you’ll think you stepped off of a time-travelling subway and into the Gretsch factory of the 1950’s. From that lineup comes this lightly used and in excellent condition Vintage Select ’53 Duo Jet in a Black finish. The specs are true to they were in 1953, from the aged binding and fretboard inlays to the TV Jones T-Armond pickups. The guitar has a compensated aluminum bridge, and a nickel Bigsby tailpiece for adding in vibrato.
Includes: Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Black Finish
- Arched Laminated Maple Top
- Chambered Mahogany Body
- 1-Piece Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- Aged Body and Neck Binding
- 24.6" Scale Length
- TV Jones T-Armond Pickups
- 3-Position Pickup Selector Toggle Switch
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Treble Bleed Circuit, Squeezebox P10 Capacitors
- Bigsby B3CCB Vibrato Tailpiece
- Compensated Aluminum Bridge
- Aged White Angled Pickguard
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 5 oz.
- .820" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .850” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!