Vintage Select Edition guitars are designed for the player who appreciates the finest in musical instrument heritage. Our all-new G6128T-89VS Vintage Select ’89 Duo Jet with Bigsby®pays homage to a classic late-’80s design that rocked the forefront of the Pacific Northwest grunge movement that overtook the music world in the early 1990s. Delivering signature solid-body power and punch, the G6128T-89VS features period-correct chambered mahogany construction, which magnifies harmonic richness by letting air resonate between the top and body for livelier and more articulate tone. TV Jones® TV Classic™ Plus bridge and TV Classic neck pickups replicate that unmistakable vintage Filter’Tron™ sound to fabulous sonic effect, and can be intuitively commanded using a versatile control layout featuring master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-way pickup toggle switch. Other features include a set maple neck, 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with pearloid Hump Block inlays, bone nut, G-arrow knobs, Bigsby® vibrato tailpiece, Adjusto-Matic™bridge with pinned rosewood base and Gotoh® tuners.This grunge-era beauty comes in classic Black with silver pickguard, late-’80s black headstock with Gretsch logo and horseshoe inlay and nickel hardware.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Arched Laminated Maple Top and Chambered Mahogany Body
- Gloss Urethane Finished Standard “U” Shape Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 24.6” Scale Length
- 12” Fretboard Radius
- Bone Nut, 1.6875” Width
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pearloid Humpblock Inlays
- TV Jones® Classic Plus Bridge and Classic Neck Pickups
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Adjustomatic Bridge with Pinned Rosewood Base, Bigsby® B3C Vibrato Tailpiece with Gretsch® Logo
- Gotoh Die-Cast Tuners
- 9 lbs, 3 oz.
- .830" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .940" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!