Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a used and in overall excellent condition Cliff Gallup signature Duo Jet, built by Gretsch in 2017! With a nitro lacquer black finish, two DynaSonic pickups paired with a Bigsby vibrato and rocking bar bridge, this guitar is classic 1950's Rock and Roll. Finishing off the looks is a dark stained headstock with Gallups signature on the truss rod cover. The guitar has light scratches around the top right around the bridge posts. The guitar is currently strung with flatwounds for an old-school tone. The original case is included.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Chambered Electric Guitar
- Black Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Laminated Maple Top
- Chambered Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 24.6” Scale Length
- 12” Fretboard Radius
- 1.6875” Nut Width
- 22 Vintage Style Frets
- DynaSonic Pickups
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume.
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Aluminum Compensated Bridge with Aluminum Base
- Bone Nut
- Grover Sta-Tite Tuners
- 8 lbs, 7 oz.
- .830" Neck Profile at Nut
- .970” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!