Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Gretsch decided to honor the original-era of Rock and Roll guitar player Cliff Gallup with this signature Duo Jet model. With a nitro lacquer black finish, two DynaSonic pickups paired with a Bigsby vibrato and rocking bar bridge, this guitar is classic 1950's Rock and Roll. Finishing off the looks is a dark stained headstock with Gallups signature on the truss rod cover. The guitar is only lightly use and is in excellent overall condition
Includes: Hardshell Case
- 7 lbs.
- Black Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Laminated Maple Top
- Chambered Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 24.6” Scale Length
- 12” Fretboard Radius
- 1.6875” Nut Width
- 22 Vintage Style Frets
- .830" Neck Profile at Nut
- .940” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- DynaSonic Pickups
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume.
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Aluminum Compensated Bridge with Aluminum Base
- Bone Nut
- Grover Sta-Tite Tuners
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!