Flagship Jet Performance - For 65 years the Gretsch Jet has fueled stages and studios, producing some of the greatest sounds in rock 'n' roll history. The all-new G6129T Players Edition Jet FT with Bigsby is the culmination of over half a century of tonal and performance magic. Chambered Mahogany Bodies; Fat, Full and Acoustically Rich Like its forebears, the Jet FT begins with a select mahogany body with maple top that produces the signature strong, punchy response that has made the Jet famous. For the Players Edition Jet FT, we chose a 1.85" depth along with modern chambering to deliver a tighter, more controlled attack that still retains incredible articulation. A pair of High Sensitive Filter'Tron pickups complements the Jet FT's chambered body to produce a wide, balanced and transparent tone that is equally adept at cutting through the mix or laying solid sonic foundation.
- The select mahogany body with maple top has modern chambering for a thick sonic profile that is astoundingly rich and acoustically resonant
- Lower set mahogany neck
- 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- High Sensitive Filter’Tron™ pickups amplify the body’s tone and reproduce its power and full-spectrum fidelity
- No-load master tone pot with Squeezebox paper-in-oil capacitor and master volume with treble bleed circuit give you complete tonal control
- Full-access rolled cutaway Gotoh® locking tuning keys, Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut and strap locks for tour-worthy comfort and performance
- String-Thru Bigsby® B7CP
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Nickel hardware
- Available in Red Sparkle with silver pickguard
- Includes hardshell case
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!