Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a very lightly used Gretsch Malcolm Young Signature Jet. The case took a hit and has a gouge on the exterior, but the latches all still close and protect the guitar. There's just one very small indent on the back of the body, which doesn't go through the finish. A long awaited limited edition guitar from Gretsch, this is the G6131G-MY-RB Malcolm Young Signature Jet! Nicknamed “The Beast,” Young used this Firebird Red iteration of the guitar in early AC/DC performances and music videos including “It’s a Long Way to The Top,” before eventually making his own mods and stripping the paint job. To recreate Young’s earliest days with the instrument, the G6131G-MY-RB signature model comes equipped with TV Jones® Ray Butts Ful-Fidelity Filter’Tron bridge and neck pickups that replicate the unmistakable vintage Gretsch voicing, along with an added TV Jones Starwood humbucker in the middle for clear and punchy tone.
Includes: Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Chambered Mahogany Body
- Arched Maple Top
- Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Thumbnail Inlays
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24.6" Scale Length
- 1.6875" Bone Nut
- Aged Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail Inlays
- TV Jones Ray Butts Ful-Fidelity Neck and Bridge Pickups, TV Jones Starwood Middle Humbucker
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Volume 3. (Middle Pickup), Master Volume
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup, 3-Position Tone Switch, 3-Position Stand-By Switch
- Gretsch '60s Jet Vibrato Bridge
- Schaller Tuners
- Gold Hardware
- 7 lbs, 12 oz.
- .830" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .920" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!